Contracts & Chargebacks
With industry data like HIN, DEA and 340B integrated for all participants, rosters can be pre-validated to ensure data is complete and accurate. This enables manufacturers to maintain more complete contract eligibility lists and results in more accurate pricing for customers.
Take the work out of managing your customer ecosystem,
and finally align with your trading partners.
Manufacturers and wholesalers can eliminate manual effort in retrieving, reconciling and researching GPO membership.
Manufacturers can begin to build automation around contract eligibility based off of predictable roster data, documentation and industry identifiers.
Trading partners aligned on GPO rosters and industry identifiers means far fewer chargeback disputes and pricing errors.
Rosters Validated at the Source
- HIN, DEA, 340B and other industry datasets are integrated and accessible to all participants uniformly
- As new customers & locations are added to a roster, they are be automatically validated against industry data before trading partners receive them
- Build automation into maintaining and auditing your customer master data
The Healthcare Information Business Communications Council (HIBCC) develops and maintains the Healthcare Industry Number (HIN) system, which is integrated directly in to all participants in the MediLedger Network. That includes tracking historical changes for rapid dispute resolution.
Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) numbers are integrated directly in to all participants in the MediLedger Network in real-time, so everyone is looking at the latest data and has historical changes for rapid dispute resolution
The Health Resources and Services Administration's 340B database is integrated directly in to all participants in the MediLedger Network, including historical changes for rapid dispute resolution.
Coming soon - 340B add-on solution for customized eligibility and exceptions.
Rosters Synced in Real-time
- New GPO member and location updates are shared in real-time
- GPO Rosters stay synced between all trading partners
- GPO Documentation managed and shared directly in MediLedger node
Rapid and Powerful Customer Research
- View current and historical states of a customer directly with in your MediLedger node
- Easily search through full sets of roster data from all GPO trading partners
- One click download of any current or historical state of a GPO roster for further processing
- Track changes within industry data-sets to maintain internal up to-date customer data
Real-time, validated GPO & health system rosters
Aligned contracts between trading partners
Accurate chargebacks against aligned contracts